|1.TelePlus, LLC (“CallingCardPlus.com”) Commitment To Privacy. Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used on http://callingcardplus.com. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
3. The Information CallingCardPlus.com.com Collects. This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the callingcardplus.com website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personally identifiable information collected at these pages are: Name, Address, Email address, Phone number, (etc.)
5. Choice Opt Out. We provide you the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information. For example, if you purchase a product/service but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you can indicate your preference on our order form
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us at CC@ CallingCardPlus.com We offer an opportunity to opt-out of certain communications on our [EditProfile.asp], or you may contact us at CallingCardPlus.com or 5520 Cherokee Ave, Suite 210, Alexandria, VA 22312 to opt-out.
You will be notified at the time of collection when your personally identifiable information is shared by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party
You are not be able to opt out from other necessary communications to provide the service like confirmation emails and critical service updates. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account. To deactivate your account, please send a request to cc@CallingCardPlus.com.
6. Refer a Friend. If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. www.CallingCardPlus.com stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program.
Your friend may contact us at http://www.CallingCardPlus.com/RemoveEmail.asp to request that we remove this information from our database.
7. Our Commitment To Data Security. The security of your personally identifiable information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). To learn more about SSL, Click Here
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personally personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can send email us at CC@CallingCardPlus.com
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
We use both session ID and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. . If you reject cookies, you may still use our site.
Our third party partners employ clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs), images, and scripts that help them better manage content on our site. We do not tie the information gathered to our Customers’ or Users’ personally identifiable information.
As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information. IP addresses are tied to personally identifiable information to help in predicting credit card transaction fraud and hence help protecting our customers.
10. Agents. We use an outside credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services. Our service providersdo not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
11. Our Commitment To Children's Privacy. Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
12.How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information. You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by accessing your account through "My Account" page. You will have to use your user name and password to make any changes to your current stored information. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. You can correct or delete factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request, cc@CallingCardPlus.com , that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements
13. Legal Disclosure. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site. When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request , if Tele Plus LLC, is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personally identifiable information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personally identifiable information, to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
14. How To Contact Us. Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an email at CC@CallingCardPlus.com or write us at
5520 Cherokee Ave,
Suite 210, Alexandria, VA 22312
15. Privacy Notice Date. Last updated and Reviewed on Feb 13, 2014